Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default Lime or cement mortar?

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:36:43 -0700, Weatherlawyer wrote:

John Stumbles wrote:

Well if God can be created out of nothing, why not?

What makes you think that he did?

That he did what?

The bible says he "hung it upon nothing" and that he "created it not
for nothing". I don't remember a quote from that source implying he
made it "out of nothing".

From my limited recollection of that 'source' it is silent on the
question of where God came from.

Notwithstanding wild guesses about cosmogeny, I was actually asking you
where the oil came from. Not that I don't already know. I was just
wondering how circular your reasoning could get around to.

Just supposing I did believe that fossil fuels came from the tooth
fairy, easter bunny, Father Xmas or God, how would that be a
case of circular reasoning?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

Not that I don't already know, of course.

Of course.