Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default DIY dentistry... sticking a loose crown back in ?

Sylvain VAN DER WALDE wrote in message

Derek ^ wrote in message

I've also had 7 titanium implants which are superb, they feel exactly
like natural teeth The biting/chewing function is about 95% as good
(the form of the biting surfaces is not quite as effective).

DG

Any change out of £10,000?

Sylvain.

Im amazed by this thread how old are you lot
is this level of tooth decay average in the population
I don't have a single filling neither do any of my three children all

now
in
their 30s
Must be down to genetics or a dietary issue.

Do you have regular dental checks, and dental care _advice_?

Sylvain.

I go for check-ups every so often last one in December of last year.
I was probably being a bit naïve, teeth are not a regular conversation
point in our family
I was just surprised at the number of people replying that have needed
extensive dental work,

-