Carl Byrns

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 10:38:19 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

So where's your sense, Richard? Did you leave it in your holster? You
mentioned once that you're retired and that you have a lot of time on your
hands. If you want to make yourself useful, do something constructive with
it. Go look at the facts behind those figures and see what kind of bull****
is being passed around by the pro-gun side, as well as by the antis. You
might actually wind up with something useful to say if you stick to it.

Ed, do yourself a favor and killfile this idiot- he's never going to
consider your words because that would require thought and that would
require a fully-functioning brain.

Ol' Dick is still posting responses to me, even though I killfiled him
(Dick- that means your rambling and offensive posts don't show up on
my computer screen thingy).

The only reason guys like ol' Dick Lewis even use computers is because
they can't get parts for their broken Radio Shack Navaho CB radios.

He's not worth the effort, unless you're like my cat and enjoy toying
with your victim before administering the coup de grace.
In which case, have at it!

Merry Christmas!

-Carl