Posted to alt.home.repair
Mook Johnson Mook Johnson is offline

Default central air leak?

I looked again and one is coming from the furnace and only elbows up. The
other goes from the furnace elbows up and has am insulator. wrapped around
it and goes down over the nearby bathroom.

You guys are probably right about consensation line but I wanted to make
sure.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
news
Most likely condensate lines for the evaporator. My off the cuff
advice is to put a plastic bag over the top of each of them (sandwich
bag) and then a couple rubber bands over each bag.

Probably not a serious issue eithr way, but you'll feel better about
it.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Mook Johnson" wrote in message
I was in the attic near my furnace this weekendand there were two 3/4"
pcv
pipes that came up next to the furnace that were blowing cold air into
the
attic. It was coming out strong enough to feel it a foot above the
pipe
ends.

The house was built in 2003 in Houston TX.

Is this normal?