Posted to rec.woodworking
Teamcasa Teamcasa is offline

Default Router depth gauge

"The3rd Earl Of Derby"
I was pondering whether to buy one of these,but how does it work on a
router table?when the depth is normally set by standing it on the base
plate of the router.

Is it the same process but standing it on the table surface and
lifting/lowering the router till the tip of the blade touches ruler?

I'm talking about the trend depth gauge.

Thanks
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Starrett Combination Square is the tool you need for this operation.
Calipers or a dial indicator mounted on a block also perform perfectly.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com