Posted to alt.home.repair
F. H. F. H. is offline

Default Safe and Humane Mouse Eradication

Gary Brown wrote:
Hi,

We have a serious mouse and ant infestations this year. We
usually get a few mice as winter approaches but this summer
has been terrible. So far we've trapped 10 of the little pests
with more still running around the kitchen. Our cat can't be
bothered - and its his food that they are mostly after!

Before my wife calls any exterminator is there a safe and
humane way of ridding ourselves of these pests? (Safe to
us, our cat, and the chipmunks and squirrels that share our
land.)

Your post reminded me that I wanted to find a strategy for fending off
my neighbors cat who thinks my flower bed is his personal **** box. I
stumbled across this site:

http://www.bugspray.com/articles/main.html#