Dave Plowman

Default How do I wire a double socket?

In article ,
Newbie_Neil wrote:
This is what I don't understand. I have TWO earth connectors on the
face plate, let's call them left and right. Do I need to run a length
of the 2.5 mm green/yellow cable from the back box to the left earth
on the socket plate and then run another length of the 2.5 mm
green/yellow cable from the back box to the right earth on the socket
plate?

These twin earth terminals needn't concern you in a garage installation -
use either or both, whichever is more convenient. Personally, I'd use one
for the feed cables, and the other for the link to the backing box.

--
*Does fuzzy logic tickle? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn