Posted to rec.woodworking
John John is offline

Default Hypothetical question for wreckers

The longer I stay in the shop the more I want to use power tools only
for saving time, as when ripping or crosscutting large numbers of (or
just very long) boards, cutting cove and bead strips for a boat, or
scroll sawing. I try to do as much of the rest of the work as possible
by hand. I have come to dislike the crisp, clean lines of an object of
furniture that has been machined to Euclidean perfection. There's not
enough imperfect humanity in them for my liking, these days.

J.

foggytown wrote:
Assume that there were no power tools in the world. Would you still be
a keen woodworker? Be honest.