Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley m Ransley is offline

Default Generator Thoughts

You are not very clear.. How many hours will it run in 5 years. A
cheapy might get you 250-350 hrs till it starts to burn oil . A midgrade
5000w OHV engine might get you 2-3000 hrs. A 1000w is a big load on a
little Honda to get maxiumum life but you might get 2-4000+ hrs. I just
saw a little chinese OHV 2000w unit that had stabile power for maybe
250$ All I know is it was blue. With the real cheap imports you take
your chances, who knows. The little Honda inverter is realy a clean
output power unit, not necessary for power tools.