Carl Byrns

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:28:51 GMT, (Richard A.
Lewis) wrote:

You conveniently neglected to mention that part where I posted the
numbers that proved you and Ed to be idiots by proving Gunner's
numbers. Also the part where, after being proven to be lying idiots
by the numbers that you couldn't refute, you pathetically changed the
topic a few times and went off arguing semantics.

As I recently said: sometimes gun owners are their own worst
enemy.

Thanks for proving me right.

Since I have a new computer, I have to build a new killfile.
Congrats, you're the first one plonked.

And your mom thought you'd never amount to anything.

-Carl