Posted to rec.woodworking
David David is offline

Default Who is your favourite woodworking guru?

Tony Burch wrote:
Hi all,

I was just pondering the idea of "gurus" & I thought the following questions
may hopefully make some interesting & entertaining discussion

Including people in this newsgroup & others in the field, whom do you
consider to be the present-day "gurus" in woodworking? ...I mean the people
who guide others, are inspirational & highly respected for their work &
contributions in this field.

Who is your favourite guru & why?

Please take the question in a light-hearted way. Maybe this is just a chance
to honour someone you respect. Maybe some readers will check out your "guru"
and also enjoy them.

Tony Burch

My favorite gurus are the guys who've patiently answered my questions in
on line forums. Leon, for one, has helped me on a number of occasions,
so he gets special mention. Others on line over the past few years have
also earned my heartfelt appreciation. the TV guys? I can take 'em or
leave 'em.

Dave