Posted to rec.woodworking
David David is offline

Default Who is your favourite woodworking guru?

Locutus wrote:
"Tony Burch" wrote in message
u...
Hi all,

I was just pondering the idea of "gurus" & I thought the following
questions may hopefully make some interesting & entertaining discussion

Including people in this newsgroup & others in the field, whom do you
consider to be the present-day "gurus" in woodworking? ...I mean the
people who guide others, are inspirational & highly respected for their
work & contributions in this field.

Who is your favourite guru & why?

Please take the question in a light-hearted way. Maybe this is just a
chance to honour someone you respect. Maybe some readers will check out
your "guru" and also enjoy them.

Tony Burch

Amy Devers?

LOL! She's got great specs!