Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve knight Steve knight is offline

Default Nicad Memory

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 00:25:29 GMT, "Don Dando"
wrote:

Dan, this is a common situation with nicad batteries and other types have
been develop that don't have this attribute.
There are a variety of ideas to correct the problem but I've not found any
that are satisfactory.

The only thing that works for me is to replace the battery after I grumble
that the battery alone cost almost as much as the tool!

the memory deal is pretty much a myth. other things are going on. do a
little searching if you want more info on it. what your complaining
about the cost of nicads? try li-on cells.