Posted to rec.woodworking
Warren Weber Warren Weber is offline

Default Hypothetical question for wreckers

"foggytown" wrote in message
ups.com...
Assume that there were no power tools in the world. Would you still be
a keen woodworker? Be honest.

I don't think I would, at least not to anywhere near the extent I am at
the moment. There would be so many things I would be unable to do, or
would be able to do in a crude manner. It would drive me nuts.
Frustration would reign. Does that make me a true Normite? (sigh) I
guess it does!

FoggyTown

In my early years I did not have power tools. Took a lot longer to make
things. Later on I built a cabin in the mountains. No power available. The
hardest part was putting in a maple floor. Had to drill holes for all the
nails. Took a couple years, part time. I am thankful now for all my power
tools. Get a lot more done, better and fast. W W

It has removed 676 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!