Posted to rec.woodworking
brianlanning brianlanning is offline

Default Hypothetical question for wreckers

I would probably still be a woodworker, but would make smaller
projects. And they wouldn't look as good, at least for the next 10
years while my skills improve.

And I would probably buy s4s if such a think existed.

brian

foggytown wrote:
Assume that there were no power tools in the world. Would you still be
a keen woodworker? Be honest.

I don't think I would, at least not to anywhere near the extent I am at
the moment. There would be so many things I would be unable to do, or
would be able to do in a crude manner. It would drive me nuts.
Frustration would reign. Does that make me a true Normite? (sigh) I
guess it does!

FoggyTown