Posted to misc.consumers.house
Mike Paulsen Mike Paulsen is offline

Default Home Surveillance

wrote:
I recently moved into a new first floor apartment. While the
neighborhood seems safe enough, I grew up in the Bronx, so the need for
home protection is always in the back of my mind. So, I looked online
and found a home monitoring system called Homesight on
www.xanboo.com/homesight.

Well Xanboo, given your email address and the fact that you're posting
from a Xanboo IP, it sure is an amazing coincidence that you stumbled
upon your own website. Nice work.

network:IP-Network:216.194.34.128/25
network:IP-Network-Block:216.194.34.128 - 216.194.34.255
network:Organization:Xanboo
network:Street-Address:115 W. 30th Street
network:City:New York
network:State:NY
network:Postal-Code:10001-4010

(snip)

I finally have peace of mind while I am at work.

You may not have to worry about being at work much longer if you keep
this up.

HTH, HAND.