Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default how do you run capacitor start ac motor in reverse

Actually LH drill bits wouldn't work. My mistake.

But I think the rest of my last post was still on target, since I
think your reply was based on your idea that they don't exist.

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 05:32:23 GMT, (Mike_in_SD)
wrote:

If the wiring is accessible to reverse the motor, there should be a
diagram on the motor or inside the splice box to show you which
wires to switch

thanks .. ill look

mike

If there is a shaft on both ends? Just use the other end.
Unfortunately thats seldom an option.

no .. its on my drill press

Use left-handed drill bits.

People should always say why they are asking a question.

oh .. I dont know .. it was a pretty simple question. I am a shop nut
working on my shop more than on projects. There are potentionally lots
of hacks to my equipment that could benifit from this knowledge.

I guess if you dont know the answer, you can always be funny.

or not