Posted to rec.woodworking
The3rd Earl Of Derby The3rd Earl Of Derby is offline

Default ALL OVER THE WORLD, QUALITY AND CHEAP!!!

George wrote:
hey guys im new to this group. i want to show you this website i found
few months ago. i ordered some furniture from them and they worked
just as i asked and it's very cheap. go and visit their website and
tell me what you think about them. thanks and ill wait for your
messages

Don't know whether you have noticed? but this is a woodwork group ie
probably most would make their own furniture.

I'm intrigued though as to what you mean by...
"i ordered some furniture from them and they worked"

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite