Mark

Default Initial fill of new Propane tank fact or fiction on purge needed

Stan Schaefer wrote:

I said "fogged", not liquid. Low-temperature vapor, not liquid drops.
I've done enough gravity filling to know the difference. They fill
by weight, kind of hard to overfill if the scale is set correctly.

Depends on the scale.

Might be improperly done in your locale or by your standards, though.
It DID get rid of the air or gas in there, the actual object of the
exercise.

I have written allot of stuff here trying to reduce your ignorance.
However if you have read what I have posted and are of such little
mental capacity as to not understand what has been written by me and in
the links I have posted there is nothing more I can do to make you more
aware.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)