Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan_Musicant Dan_Musicant is offline

Default Stay Calm... But We've Got A Major Fuel Crisis!

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 02:14:21 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

:On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 20:51:34 -0400, "Robo" wrote:
:
:thank GOD for W. His admin made them test the pipes and found this before
:an envronmental disaster. If only we could get a term or 2 more for W he
:could really straighten out things.
:
:
:And find those weapons of mass destruction--the real reason we are in
:Iraq. Smart pres.
He looks very smart to his friends in the oil industry, also all of
Cheney's friends (he was, after all CEO of Halliburton). Their friends
have been getting so much richer since those two have been in office.