Posted to alt.home.repair
Keith Williams Keith Williams is offline

Default AMERICA IN DANGER!

In article kurtullman-3570CB.16102408082006@customer-201-125-217-
207.uninet.net.mx, says...
In article .com,
"z" wrote:

Toller wrote:
US Scientist needs legal help dealing with the secret aerosols rooms
(SARs) operated illegally in Philadelphia area, Newark (DE), Hampton
and Williamsburg (VA) and other places. Highly volatile aerosols with
and without bacterial content cause dry cough, airways a...

Okay, I'll bite.
Why are they doing this? There have to be easier ways to hurt people.

That's the trouble with you young whippersnappers. Back in my day, we
liked having a challenge when we wanted to hurt people, we didn't go
around looking for the easiest way. Sometimes we would beat a man to
death with a rabbit tail, just to see if we had what it takes.

And we 10 walked miles a day to the CIA Death Squad School. Uphill.
Both ways. And we were happy to do it!! Damn kids now adays.

You had hills? We had to walk through the valley of death...

--
Keith