Posted to rec.woodworking
foggytown foggytown is offline

Default Took a Sawzall to my Ash Table :( w/pics

Teamcasa wrote:
David F. Eisan wrote:

Today was not a good day in the shop.
Opps, looks like I measured between the legs for the drawer runners
whereas I should have slipped the long aprons into the tennons and
measured between those for the length of the drawer runner.
Sawzall time!

J Clarke
For future reference, whenever possible dry-assemble the piece before
gluing. That way if something is screwed up you'll find it when it's
still
relatively easy to fix.

--John

The old adage that applies here is "Measure twice ..." However for me, its
the sit and think about it before I cut once.

John's advise of dry fitting is always practiced in my projects.

Dave

Nah! I adhere strictly to the wrecker's primary law. "Cut to shape
and pound to fit!"

FoggyTown