Carl Byrns

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:54:47 -0600, "Thirsty Viking"
wrote:

"Carl Byrns" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 04:02:06 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

As to side arms being used in drivebys..one would assume you are
unaware that the majority of such are done with handguns, with a
lesser number being done with :

Read a little slower- I'm talking about using a sidearm to fend off a
drive-by. Not start one.

Yes the obligatory distraction case of it wouldn't help you in this case.
your right, remove drivebys from the equation and you'll get better ratios
of the importance of being armed in cases where it can make a diffrence.

Wow. It took you 20 days to come up with that?

Since you don't seem to know how the whole thread started, here's a
brief recap:

Ed Huntress took Gunner to task concerning the numbers Gunner had
posted in his sig file. I jumped in with an observation of mine own
that when Gunner posts something that he can't prove or defend, he
usually makes no reply.
To his credit, Gunner did try to defend his sig files numbers.

Some other RCM (and other newsgroup) posters took this criticism to
mean Ed Huntress and I are anti-gun, which just ain't the case.

This is my own opinion: sometimes gun owners are their own worst
enemy.

-Carl