Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Heated bath tile floor?

DiG wrote:
HomeDepot, $200.00 for eletric mat (2' X 4') plus $150.00 for Switch..

Works well, Wife happy

Thanks for the suggestion. Have you personally tried it?

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
. ..
I am considering a tile floor for our master bath. If I don't
get this right, the woman of the house will have me in the dog house.

I like tile but she is afraid of it being too cold underfoot. For
that reason and because I like the idea of a little extra heat
in there in the winter, I like the idea of a heated tile floor. I
would likely use electric, but I am open to other suggestions.

If you have experience with this kind of setup, your comments
will be appreciated.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit