Ben Blaney

Default Garage Lighting

Andy Hall wrote:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:38:41 +0100, Ben Blaney
wrote:

Lovely. I'll do that, then. I wonder about pale blue walls with a deep
red floor...

Bear in mind that the reflected light may throw a slight colour hue
over any work you do. This doesn't matter for a lot of things but may
be an issue if you are painting projects.

And it may not be wise to allow the noble claret and blue to infiltrate
/every/ sphere of my life.

That sounds pretty numpty-proof. I'd be hard-pushed to cock that up.

Just remember to start in the corner *opposite* the door :-)

Fortunately, there are two doors (well, three, really).

--
Ben Blaney
Must try harder