Posted to alt.home.repair
Grandpa Grandpa is offline

Default Sound of Car Door Slamming

JimL wrote:

We recently moved the country to an old homestead.

Normally we like the quiet, but we are really starting to get freaked
out by the sounds of a car door slamming.

Every time it happens, we go the front of the house and look out in
our driveway which is a quarter mile from the dirt county road and
there is nothing there. It is half a mile to the nearest neighbor.

We contacted the previous owner said she said it spooked her, too.

This has been happening at least once a day for the last 3 months and
we are frustrated.

Any ideas?

Got any livestock nearby? Could be something like one of these:
http://www.gemplers.com/a/shop/product.asp?T1=G80620&UID=200608081710273904849556
They can lift up the door to chow down and when they withdraw, that door
slams down sounding just like a car door.
--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Why it looks like time.