Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default What do contractors do when they have to go to the bathroom?

On 7 Aug 2006 09:03:47 -0700, "Larry Bud"
wrote:

On a lighter topic, this came up in a local morning show in Detroit.
For those who are easily offended by bathroom humor, click on "Next
Thread" now!

I'm not a contractor, but on a site I will not go in a porta-poti for
sure. Out here they are called "taco stands". I have carried a bucket,
paper and line the bucket with a garbage bag if I need to sit down on
a job (in the back of the box truck).

Four prison staff were traveling in two vans outside Tampa on I-75. A
large tire iron fell from a semi, causing a front tire blow-out in the
front van. Lucky it didn't go through the windshield. Both vans are
pulled over into the center median, well off the highway and the three
guys are changing the tire. "Rosa", says she has to pee bad and can't
wait. She trots to the other van, goes inside and does her business.
"Where the hell is Rosa?" Being a secure van: dark windows, a
screen behind the seats, bars on the windows and no handle to get out
Rosa sat there with a 48 OZ Big Gulp cup full of wizz. Nobody heard
her screaming to get out, because of the traffic.

Oren