Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Wood Powered Car ?

wrote:
woods a lot of work, cut the tree down, cut theb tree up, haul the logs
to wherever your going to use them, split the logs stack the logs,
allow the logs to dry, haul the logs, burn the logs, now dispose of the
ashes.

get a job at a mini mart its probably more cost effective and a lot
less work.

Years ago I knew a fellow who heated his home with wood and was proud
of it.

I asked about how many hours it took his family for all the work vs the
money saved.

he would of done far better at minimum wage

The look on his face was priceless...........

I suspect the look on his face was because he couldn't believe someone
would make such a clueless remark.

Harry K