Ben Blaney

Default Garage Lighting

Dave Gibson wrote:

garage walls
I did mine about 12 years ago, single leaf brick construction. Just vacuumed
all the loose dust off and gave it two good coats using a deep pile roller.
Still good as new.

Lovely. I'll do that, then. I wonder about pale blue walls with a deep
red floor...

garage floor
The main reason I put floor paint down was to kill all the dust you normally
get from a bare concrete floor, plus makes it a bit more 'homely'. As I
recall I used a heavy duty polyurethane based floor paint which was
literally poured straight onto the floor and then spread with a rubber
squeegee, one single coat.

That sounds pretty numpty-proof. I'd be hard-pushed to cock that up.

I think it was made by Leyland paints but can't be sure.

I'll look it up.

Thanks Dave.

--
Ben Blaney