Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
The Daniel Collection The Daniel Collection is offline

Default Musing about obnoxious threads (a little OT and a bit long)

Arch - if you are reading this (and I hope you are) I rest my case!

Makes me wonder sometimes why we take the time and effort to search out
new talent - certainly makes me think that posting here is a waste of
time. If that was your objective EBD - or whoever you are hiding
behind the addy - then congrats.

Then again - and just to irritate you - perhaps some real reasoned
argument would not go amiss.

Moderated NGs would appear to be the way to go for those here who don't
appreciate this sort of flippancy and there are some good alternatives
around.

Then again, why should people like EBD ruin it for others?