Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default OT - Basic Skills in Today's World

John Husvar (in
) said:

| Whether they read newsgroups or not, they're likely planning all
| sorts of nasty little surprises -- and probably a few really big
| ones.
|
| Fact of life anymo They're here. They're weird. We have to deal
| with it.

I'm aware of these things. I'm also aware of the extent to which a
free society is vulnerable, and how very little it would take to
(quietly) take the lives of tens of millions of innocent people.

My carefully considered choice is to provide neither confirmation of
effectiveness of any ideas they may already have - nor to suggest new
ideas for their consideration.

I would not even consider asking you to not address these topics - my
suggestion was that you consider the possible consequences of doing so
in this (global) public forum.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar