Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism

Default OT - Basic Skills in Today's World

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 05:46:37 GMT, Gunner wrote:

On 6 Aug 2006 19:17:29 -0700, wrote:

.... snip

Its embarrassing how many folks have to be reminded:

Righty tighty, lefty loosey.

Only time I have a problem with that is when the nut is on the bottom of
something and I'm reaching down and around a bunch of obstacles from the
top. Then I have to remember that CCW for the nut is CW when viewed from
the top. And that's after 15+ years working on a farm (first 8 years
weren't that productive :-) ) as well as various machinery work after
getting out of college.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Really like your sig.