Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Stanislaw Flatto Stanislaw Flatto is offline

Default "Toy" component help please!

A 'toy' that we enjoyed for few years disintegrated and we would like to
replace it.
It was a table lamp, but the bulb included a cicuitry sensing the timing
of power switch on-off operations and a dimmer.
When the switch was operated the bulb would produce full brightness, if
the switch was thrown on-off-on within ~ 1-1.5 seconds the bulb would
enter the dimmed condition.
When the bulb failed we thought that it means just buying a replacement.
No chance!!!
So who has some info on this kind of bulb, like who is the producer and
so on.

TIA.

Stanislaw
Slack user from Ulladulla.