Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph Fedorak Ralph Fedorak is offline

Default Musing about obnoxious threads (a little OT and a bit long)

The Daniel Collection wrote:
Arch

The deterioration in NG postings, both here and on other NGs is one of
the reasons I've not bothered to either read or contribute for the past
8+ months.

Accepting that I instituted some of this behaviour in Jan 2005(?) I am
finding the level of vitriol increasingly wearying, pathetic and always
unnecessary.

As mentioned above, this is not restricted to this group, I see it
across other areaas I am interested in. A symptom of people with too
much time on their hands perhaps and also with a predeliction for
baiting / inflammatory remarks made whilst hiding behind the anonymity
of email addresses.

Well that's me done for another 4 or so months until I pop back on
merely to advise of the website update and who we have added.

Jonathon

Saddly, you are right and it appears to be getting worse. Looking
forward to your updates.