Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick Samuel Rick Samuel is offline

Default Question for Ridgid Bandsaw Owners

"Tim Taylor" wrote in message
m...

"Test Tickle" wrote in message
news
I have a question for anyone who has a Ridgid 14 inch Bandsaw with a
riser block. I have a chance to get a good deal on this saw, but I
have a couple hundred miles to drive, and would like to know what size
the nut and bolt are to dissassemble the upper half from the riser
block. The person who now has the saw has no idea, no hand tools, and
I'll have to bring my own. I know this is an odd, large size, there is
no room for an adjustable wrench to fit, and I can't afford to buy a
whole set of extreme size combination wrenches.

So, if anyone would be so kind as to slip a combination wrench over
the nut and bolt on their riser block, I would appreciate it very,
very much.

tt

My 14" riser used the same size bolt as the saw came with, only longer.
Haven't a clue as to size of Ridgid