Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
The Daniel Collection The Daniel Collection is offline

Default Musing about obnoxious threads (a little OT and a bit long)

Arch

The deterioration in NG postings, both here and on other NGs is one of
the reasons I've not bothered to either read or contribute for the past
8+ months.

Accepting that I instituted some of this behaviour in Jan 2005(?) I am
finding the level of vitriol increasingly wearying, pathetic and always
unnecessary.

As mentioned above, this is not restricted to this group, I see it
across other areaas I am interested in. A symptom of people with too
much time on their hands perhaps and also with a predeliction for
baiting / inflammatory remarks made whilst hiding behind the anonymity
of email addresses.

Well that's me done for another 4 or so months until I pop back on
merely to advise of the website update and who we have added.

Jonathon