Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default central heating controls wiring

John wrote:

PS, never sure about netiquette - should I be snipping out your
(anyone's) sig when I reply? It's not so bad on a single reply but it
can take up loads of room when it gets to 5 or 6 postings in a thread
)

A decent newsreader will do it for you - or even an indecent one with the
right plugins!

I use a thing called "OE-Quotefix" in conjunction with Outlook Express. It
automatically removes signatures, and leaves the cursor at the *bottom* -
just ready for typing your reply without any danger of top posting.

Quotefix is a free program (Google for downloading details) which attaches
itself to OE, and needs very little setting up - although it does have setup
options which you can use if you like.
--
Cheers,
Roger