Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Wood Powered Car ?

wrote:
Has anyone ever seen any plans for a wood powered car?
I know they have been made. With the gas going up and up and up, I am
ready to start building one. I got plenty of dead trees, thus wood on
my farm. If you have some plans, please post what you got, and if
there is a way to get them in digital format. Or, is there a website?
All that Google is offering are useless blogs (as usual, that seems to
be about the only thing google finds lately).

Thanks

Mark

The wood gasification setups during the war were 'useable' but the
vehicles had very low power. It would get you there but in its own
sweet time. M.E.N. had a series of articles on how to build one back in
the 60s before they went yuppie. You might try googling them.

Harry K