Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Taylor Tim Taylor is offline

Default desk

I'm getting ready to make a new desk for my office and have ran into a bit
of a quandary. It's going to be made in sections so as to be able to get it
in and out of the room. The main question I have is how would one fasten the
leg panels to the top? I don't want to screw from the top down, but the leg
panels need to be removable. And l brackets would be seen, and I'd rather
not have that. But so far, that's my only way out. I'd really appreciate it
if I had a couple other suggestions. The leg panels are going to be on the
order of this desk from Staples.

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/st...&cmArea=SEARCH

Just attaching the legs to the desk top. The desk itself is entirely
different. Thanks for any suggestions. BTW, I'm going to post a picture of
the desk in ABPW in case anyone is afraid to click the link.