Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

Default Possible to lower the water level in a toilet bowl?

Well yes, but it would be interesting to stick it in the bowl.

CJT wrote:
Pat wrote:

Easiest thing would be to obsess on something else.

If it's a water use problem, try sticking a brick or something in the
bowl to take up some volume.

Surely you mean the tank rather than the bowl.

John Smith wrote:

Is it possible to lower the water level in a toilet bowl? How? For
some reason, one of the toilet bowl in the second story always has
more water than others.