Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default weeds and pavers?

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 23:21:43 GMT, TP
wrote:

We have Unilock pavers around our in ground swimming pool. I’m
sure there are others who have pavers. How do you keep the weeds
from sprouting between the pavers? Tried an area with the weed
mat or newspaper, after a season (upstate NY) it looks the same
as the other areas. I use stone dust in the joints. I heard of
the chemical (weed stop) sand mix. Haven’t located any around
here. I hear its very expense, and wears away. I hate to use a
chemical (ie: roundup) because of it getting into the pool
water. Tried the weed torch to burn them, PITA. Does anyone
have a good solution to weeds and pavers?

Thanks

Vinegar and salt solution sprayed onto the weeds.