Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Telfer Jonathan Telfer is offline

Default Toilet flush handle to flush unit connection - What's the secret?

Hi All,
As subject, I can't seem to work out a long lasting fix to connect the
lever arm on flush handle to the plastic column that operates the flush
inside the cistern. Admittedly the wife does have the touch of a
blacksmith at times but I seem to be fixing this every 4-6 months.

Fixes so far include cable ties, clothes hanger wire and plastic coated
garden wire. What's the secret? Stainless steel wire, paracord, wife
training?

Thanks,

Jon