Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

Default Options for simple Kitchen Fluorescent light upgrade?

Hi there

[...]

useful stuff snipped - thanks

If you run wires to any over-cupboard area thats easily reached, more
lighting can be added in later if you ever get a round twit.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking

If youre able to take each lighting point feed back to the switch, do.
Then as and when you can put a switchbank in, which is a real
improvment over a single switch.

Annoyingly (_another_ annoying thing...), the switch for the kitchen
light is on a pull-cord, which also I don't want to hack with too much.

I think I've seen double-cord pull switches; any links to such a thing?

Thanks
Jon N