Posted to alt.home.repair
glenn P glenn P is offline

Default Fixing a hole in the bathroom floor

That's actually not right (at least where I come from). Although the floor
covering is technically "yours", if the building corporation needs to access
their infrastructure through your covering, it is up to them to make it
good.

Just vaccuum the sand out, and fill it with quickset concrete. It's all
their problem next time....

wrote in message
oups.com...
Joseph Meehan wrote:
It seems to me that should have been part of the repair. Why are you
doing it?

I own the apartment and I'm responsible for most things, but not the
plumbing inside the walls. So if the super breaks the floor to fix a
pipe, then I'm responsible for fixing the hole.