Posted to uk.d-i-y
steeler steeler is offline

Default diy passport photo

"Dave" wrote in message
Anyone know if the passport office will accept photos taken with a (home)
digital camera 3.1Mpix?
The reason I ask is that the blurb says the pictures must not be trimmed!
So
even if the pic is otherwise ok, unless it can be printed (not cut to) the
size
they state they won't accept it? Thinking about it maybe guillotining it
accurately would be ok? Just wondered anyway - before spent £££ on the
P.O.
photo booth.

They have a habit of rejecting anything without the tell tale white border.

I though about doing my own but at 3 quid for the machine I decided I
couldn't be arsed.