Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Maggots in dustbin (elimination thereof)

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from Andy Hall contains these words:

These people are being paid a lot of money to collect and dispose of
waste. That should be done at a frequency such that the householder
doesn't have to do anything other than bag the rubbish, close the top
and put it into a closed bin.

But I don't do anything except bung it in and close the lid. I don't
even bag it. Why would I need to, there's only plastic wrapping film and
the odd bit of paper that's too scummy to recycle - like wrapping paper.

Then you do not have any problems with maggots?

Alan

--
Skipweasel