Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Standard or "Superduty" hot water cylinder?

Doctor Drivel wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
John Rumm wrote:
Doctor Drivel wrote:

The know-it-all who knows
**** all.

That ought to be your tag line Dribble.

Its odd he never thinks to go learn stuff.

When it comes to heating and water I have no need to - I am the teacher.

A teacher that thinks he has no need to learn is a very bad teacher,
generally an incompetent.

Read and take note of all I write on the subject. You will learn.

I've learnt not to bother reading you mostly.

Notice I
don't make issues with Andy Wade on electrical as he knows what he is on
about. Yet you, and the uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated) members
take issue with a heating and water expert, when it is clear all of you know

very little. In real life face to face I would dismiss you as a know-it-all
amateur if you have that tone and attitude, and would not give you the time
of day.

I should be so lucky

The Internet means you get the attention of people like me, and the
unwary think that you might actually know what you are on about.

There must be a name for this, but I cant think what it is.

NT