Thirsty Viking

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"yourname" wrote in message
http://www.jointogether.org/gv/news/...562335,00.html

Disclaimer: I am not in favor of the whole BD waco scenario.

Oh, and if David Koresh is your hero, you aint as smart as you sound

Koresh was a nutball, whom was executed along with 80 odd men women
and children for the sake of making political brownie points and
increased funding, over a tax issue. If you are not aware of that..you
aint as smart as you sound.

Again, if you think it is OK not to respond to a federal warrant, then
you are way to paranoid for polite company.

They had let people peacefully in with a warrant for suspected
child abuse the Week before IIRC, not long before anyway.

Not only is it polite to answer the door, it is considered rude to
set your kids on fire to make a point. Any [non arab] who thinks
they are going to disappear into the gov'ts black hole is in need
of a little more lithium in their diet. Did the FBI and ATF **** up?

The feds went in Invasion style and elicited an anti invasion responce.
Once there were dead Feds, the die was cast.

Ya think? The possibility that a bunch of civil servants with guns
might just make a mistake would usually be enough for me to
come out with hands up and have a conversation till we get the
misunderstanding figured out.

People charging your house with guns is more than a misunderstanding.

Had he done so, he would have himself a nice little lawsuit going right
now, and a nice pile o cash coming his way. A bunch of wacked out cult
members would be deprogrammed and living in Cleveland right now.
Expecting a bunch of guys in windbreakers making 35.3 a year to make
all the right decisions when dealing with full blown psychos in
unrealistic. The majority of americans do not view him as worthy of
defense. his decisions defined the day in the end, he wished to die, as
true messias do, and he did

While some of that is true, the actions of our gov't there and at ruby ridge
pushed things into the firefight stage. The Gov't wanted a big flashy raid
on TV. They got people killed because of it.

To the best of my knowledge the cold blooded murder of the wife at
ruby ridge has never been prosecuted. Her Crime? Standing holding a
baby where a sniper could get his crosshairs on her.

When peaceful attempt to serve a warrant are resisted is one thing,
when you use a military style invasion to initiate it is another.