Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Noon-Air Noon-Air is offline

Default $5,000 for installation of Trane 15i A/C? Reasonable?

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
. ..

"Noon-Air" wrote in message
. ..

got model numbers??
BTW...what you gonna do for warranty repairs when the installer goes
belly up working for free??

Sure. RCBA048 Coil. RAND048JAZ 4 ton, 13 SEER condenser.

OK.... you did get bent over.....
13 SEER condenser with a 10 SEER coil... the coil should have been an
RCHJ-48A2 or an RCFJ-AU4821AC to actually get 13 SEER

I hardly believe they'll be going belly up any time soon. They've been in
business here for over 35 years. (or is it 40. Don't remember but either
way they are one of the most respected outfits here in town). Just what
sort of labor rates are you using anyway?

My labor rates have not changed in almost 2 years, but your right, I do need
to raise my rates due to the rising costs of parts, materials. fuel,
insurance, utilities, groceries, etc.