Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default peel and stick tile

jtpr wrote:

I'm going to put some of these down in a small bathroom this weekend.
This is a quick cheap fix for a year or so as the whole room will be
gutted and redone then. That being said, I want to do this as simply
as possible. I am thinking I can pull the baseboard and start by
putting them right against the wall, working out to the door. The
toilet I'll loosen and just tuck the edges under it, then re-tighten
it. Other then the fact I know this is a half-arsed way to do a job,
does anybody see a problem with it? Remember, it only needs to last a
year (or less), and I have little time right now.

Thanks,
Jim

A year or less? Buy some cheap indoor/outdoor carpet and glue it down
without moving toilet or baseboards.